Date and Time

Thursdays 1:15 PM in G44 is when and where the Seminars will happen

Thursday 17 February 2011

kick off

Dear MACS CS students and staff

CALENDAR AND DATES

I am excited to begin this years PhD seminars, all the necessary details are on the website below (including calendar and instructions on how to subscribe to the calendar with gmail, iCal etc)

http://macscsphdseminars.blogspot.com/

MOVING DATES

I am also including first few weeks worth of dates. This Year we will begin with 2nd year students as they usually already have some presentations ready and it will be easier for them to go first. leter on we will have 1st years, who might get inspired by first group of presenters. Finally 3rd and onward years will be announced at a later date.

If you desire to change a date for whatever reason, just et me know.

TITLES AND ABSTRACTS

I will be emailing (and bothering if neccessery) people to give me title and abstracts of everybody's talk. Thanks to that we can encourage interested people to come.

I am looking forward to seeing you there,

PhD students rep, MACS CS
Pawel Ozeh Orzechowski

No comments:

Post a Comment